Print Head error is the mother of all printer errors. If you are experiencing the same with your printer, make a call at our Lexmark Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962. You need to be careful while you try to Fix Lexmark Pro901 Print Head Error.
If technology congregates with innovation, technical blunders are bound to happen. Mistreatment makes your printer works in sluggish way. If you do not fix such errors in time, you may face grave consequences. One of such error that affects almost every available printer in the world is print head error. A Print Head error in Lexmark Printer appears due to many reasons. Number of mechanical issues turn into print head error. So if you are not happy with your printer’s performance, it means the print head is corrupted. Clean the cartridges and print head to resolve the print head error at any point of time.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Lexmark Pro901 Print Head Error:
It is one of the most common errors that trouble any printers. There is nothing to freak out. This blog post will help you to fix print head related errors. Follow the steps as per order to get to the roots of any print head errors. If you have Lexmark Print Head cleaning kit, you can use that as well. When suddenly the print head monster gets you, connect with Lexmark Printer Customer Care Support now.
- First of all, you need to look for “Replace Print Head” in the menu of the printer.
- Touch Screen model users, touch ink level icons on the lower right corner.
- Now click on “More Options” and thus scroll down to “Replace Print Head”.
For All Other Lexmark Printer Models follow the down mentioned steps:
- First thing you need to press on Wrench button.
- Next, scroll to “Maintenance Menu” followed by clicking on OK button.
- Now scroll down to “Replace Print Head” option and thus click on OK.
Next, you need to go through some more steps to make this error disappear:
- First thing, you need to lift the latch.
- Now lift the print head out of the printer carrier.
- Now clean the contact of the print head carrier from which you just removed the print head.
- Also clean the contact of the rear side of the printer.
- Now firmly reinsert the print head into its adjacent place.
Make a call at Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
Whenever and wherever you face any issues related to Lexmark Printer, connect with us quickly. We, being a team of industry professionals offer complete solutions for Lexmark. Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number is capable of resolving any issues at any point of time. With complete solution and availability of 24*7, freeing yourself from technical blunders is much easier. Hence dial the toll free number for composed solutions at your desk.