There is nothing more frustrating than having an “Offline Error” when you are middle of an urgent work. If you are experiencing the same, make a call at Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-610-6962. You can fix Printer Offline Error in simple and easy procedure.
An offline error appears out of nowhere. There is no proper explanation and reasons for this error. When you pass a print comment, you suddenly notice that your printer is unable to perform that work. Though the error is hard to fix but you can easily get rid of it with simple and easy solutions. A printer offline error relates to a network issue or poor Wi-Fi connectivity. Pending printing jobs and paper jam also make printer to go offline. Printer Status Offline Windows 10 stops your printer from printing. It also hampers the complete printing work.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Printer Offline Error:
Whenever you face any printer offline Windows 7, there is nothing to freak out. If you are looking for an answer for “how do you fix a printer that is offline?” this blog will help you out. You can also connect with Printer Customer Care Service Number for more relatable help.
Step 1: Attempt to Set Printer Online
- First thing you need to do is to navigate to Settings and thus click on Printers.
- Next you need to right click on the printer.
- And thus choose “Use Printer Online”.
Step 2: Clearing of All Printing Jobs
- Navigate to Printer Menu after double clicking in the Printer.
- Next you need to choose “Cancel all documents” to clear the pending works.
- Now try to set printer back online and print a test page.
Step 3: Look for Paper Jam
- First you need to make the printer off and then on again.
- Next make sure that there is no paper jam inside.
- Also check the network connections and make sure that no cables are loose.
Step 4: Restarting of Computer
- If nothing works, you need to reinstall the drivers.
- Navigate to Settings and thus click on Printers.
- Next you need to choose Properties after right clicking on it.
- Now look for printer button under General or Details Tab.
- Select for the driver after choosing it.
- Now download the driver from the manufacturer’s site.
Step 5: Reinstallation of Printer
- In the Settings Menu under Printers, you need to go back to choose Printer.
- Now add the printer with “Add Printer” wizard after deleting it.
- Download the latest printer driver from the manufacture’s site.
Dial Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
If you are facing this troubling printer offline error, make a call directly to us. Epson Printer Customer Service Number is a toll free number that offers complete troubleshooting solution. Whenever and wherever you face any technical error, we offer complete satisfactory results. We are ready to assist you for any serious errors. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all sorts of printer errors.