Canon printers are known for their exceptional quality and efficient printer devices. It has manufactured some of the advanced industrial and home printers ensuring a streamlined workflow. However, certain issues have been quite common with various models of Canon Printers. The error 6000 has been known to occur in most of the Canon home printers. But our dedicated support will surely tell you Resolve Canon Printer Error 6000.
Our Canon printer Support marks global reputation with best and cost-effective printer repair services. From doorstep service delivery to pick-and-drop within 24-hours, we never lose a chance to assist you.
Common Reasons for Canon Printer Error 6000
There are many factors which can cause Canon printer error code 6000. Sometimes, it has been observed that it affects your window registry system automatic shutting down without prior warning. Here are some very common causes of error 6000:
- The line feed automatically gets either scratched or smeared.
- Some small particles, debris or foreign objects are stuck in the L.F Drive and causes your printer to show error.
- Error codes may also be shown because of any defect in-line feed slit os sensor unit.
How to Resolve Canon Printer Error 6000?
Here are our two best fixes to Resolve canon printer error 6000. Follow our each and every step carefully and get resolved with all your issues.
- If you find any smeared or scratched line feed, then just simply clean the LF and EJ slit film with a non-corrosive solution.
- If any debris or foreign object in the LF drive is struck, try to remove the jammed object carefully without damaging.
- Replace damaged hardware parts immediately. These defective components may include one or more of these items i.e LF/ EJ slit film, LF/ EJ timing sensor unit, paper feed roller unit, logic board, and paper feed motor, etc.
- Unplug your printer’s cable from the power plug, and leave it for 5 minutes in the Pause Mode.
- Now plug the power cord again and “Switch On” the printer.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. and then press the Stop button Twice.
- Repeat this method twice.
- This time release the Power button slowly.
- and then Press the Stop button four times. This will surely clear the error 6000 message from your computer screen.
Dial +1-800-715-9524 Resolve Canon Printer Error 6000:
We hope you now know to resolve Canon Printer error 6000. However, if you are unsure about self-proceedings, get in touch with our Canon Printer support. Our C-level engineers are sure to resolve your Canon printer errors.