Over the years, Windows has developed its network printer handling model in much innovative way. Now anyone can configure network printer in Windows 7 using a few methods. Wireless network printer has erased the troubles of fiddling with cables and CD. It also had made possible to print or scan anywhere in the house or the world using Google Cloud Print service. Installing a network printer or a shared printer is not a troublesome process. You just need to adjust a little legwork to make all working and running.
Using of shared network enables the possibility to share a printer over a network or home group. Here a printer works as a stand-alone device which is connected to a network by itself.
Efficacious Solutions to Configure Network Printer in Windows 7 Using IP Address:
In this blog, you will find the most beneficial solution to share a printer using IP address in your Windows 7 device. The process is much easier and need few simple methods to do it in the effective way. Go through the steps below and enjoy the shared printing experience in less time and effort.
- First of all, you need to connect your Printer to a network using Cat 5 or 6 cables. Connect one end to the printer and the other with the router. Now switch on your printer and wait until it is ready.
- Secondly, click on Start button to open Control Panel.
- After opening control panel, click on Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, double click on the “Add a Printer” icon.
- Now choose “add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” followed by clicking on Next.
- This will make Windows to start a scan process to detect a printer. If the printer is detected, click on Next.
- If the printer is not listed there, choose “the printer that I want is not listed”. Now choose the printer using its TCP/IP address or name.
- Choose “select a shared printer by name” if you are aware of the printer’s name. After doing so, navigate the path to the printer.
- But in case, you do not know the printer’s path, select “add a printer using a TCP/IP address or host name”. Connect with Epson Printer Help team to determine the Printer’s TCP/IP address.
- Point the location of the printer drivers, if you need it during installation. If you do not have the printer drivers, download from trusted websites.
Call Printer Tech Support Number for Further Information
Get in touch with Epson Printer Tech Support Number and get instantaneous solution. We are here available 24*7 to assist you in your distress time. Our technical team consists of well skilled and expert techies working day and night. We aim to deliver tremendous support to all customer related queries. Any complex to complex printer issues are taken care of by our techies with comprehensive solutions. Hence, dial our number now and get prompt results for all your problems.