Cartridge Error is the mother of all types of printer’s error. If you are experiencing the same disrupt error, place a call at Lexmark Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-715-9524. You can fix Lexmark Printer Cartridge Error in several ways.
Lexmark Printers represent reliability and affordability. Instead of that, it is prone to occasional errors. There are numbers of Lexmark Printer errors that can give you haunted nights. You may face issues that include empty paper trays, low toner and many more. But nothing is as much troubling as Printer Cartridge error. The cartridge error appears to be vague. But there are number of ways to fix it.
A Lexmark Printer cartridge error comprises following error codes and messages:
- Lexmark cartridge error 1203
- Lexmark left cartridge incorrect
- right cartridge incorrect Lexmark
- Lexmark printer says remove tape from cartridge
- Lexmark cartridge override
- Cartridge Error 1102, 1203, 1204 or 120F.
Does not matter what cartridge error you are experiencing, the process to fix them will be similar. You need to check a couple of things to rectify this disturbing issue. You can try restarting your printer or reinstalling of cartridges. You can also reset the printer to fix this error.
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot Lexmark Printer Cartridge Error:
- First thing you need to do is to remove the print cartridges.
- Now close the carrier cartridge lids followed by detaching the power cords from the wall outlet.
- After that, reconnect the power cables back to the wall outlet and the printer as well.
- If the power button is not lit, press it.
- Put back the cartridges and check for the error.
If the error still recurs, it means that one of the cartridges is not working properly. Go through the down mention process for further help. Else you can connect with Lexmark Printer Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
- First thing you need to remove all the ink cartridges out of the printer.
- Now close the cartridge carrier lid to proceed further.
- Terminate the power cords out of the wall outlet and printer
- After a while reconnect it and check whether the power button is lit or not.
- If not, press the button and reinsert black ink cartridge
- If the error still persists, replace the black cartridge with new one.
- If no error appears, put back all the cartridges one by one firmly.
- Check for the error whether you are still having it or not.
- If yes, change the color cartridges with new one.
Dial Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number for More Help:
Are you lately experiencing cartridge related errors in your Lexmark Printer? If yes, connect with our Lexmark Printer Customer Service Number for instant help. We are team of industry professional at your service 24*7. Our constant support makes all printer related errors disappear in no time span. Our composed results offer satisfactory results to every customer. Hence place a call at the number for instant results at your desk.