Are you searching for a reliable printer service provider’s, due to getting technical error codes in your printer? Are you received Error Code 0x97 into your computer screen when you start the printer? If yes, then do not worry about it. It’s very easy for Fix Epson Error Code 0x97, by following the simple troubleshooting solutions, that suggested by Epson service experts.
Epson is the leading printer manufacturing companies, which offer several types & range of printing services. Users consider Epson Printer to be the best brand for their home and personal purposes. But the best doesn’t mean faultless. Often suddenly appear technical errors can turn into a long problem or complicated issue, so get the best troubleshooting steps would be best to fix the Printer issues. Hence, you need to follow the steps that defined below to quickly solve the Error Code 0x97 on Epson Printer.
Therefore, the common reasons for happening this Epson Error Code 0x97 includes due to an internal hardware issue, which occurs due to motherboard fails, when the printer stops printing, jammed paper damaged system files, corrupt files, and missing files, etc.
4 Easy Methods to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97:-
Method 1:-Restore the Epson Printer To Factory-Default Settings
- First of all, turn the Epson Printer off.
- Then disconnect the power cable from the product for 1-2 minute and then reconnect.
- Now, turn the Epson Printer on while you press and hold the “Resume” button for 20-30 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
- Then release the “Resume” button.
- Now try to print a document to see if the error Epson Printer 0x97 persists. In case, it appears again, then goes to the next method.
Method 2:- Remove Jammed Paper
You should try to disconnect and reconnect the Printer, and then remove jammed paper from your printer, if is there any.
- First, cancel all printer print jobs.
- Now, do unplug all the USB cables and other cables that plugged into your Epson printer. And make sure that you disconnect the printer from your PC as well.
- Then, open the Epson printer cover and then remove jammed paper carefully.
- Now remove and reinsert cartridges.
- Then, press printer’s “Power” button to discharge any residue left in the printer.
- Now, plug the Epson printer’s cables back in, connect it to the computer.
- Then reload the paper and try printing another document to see if the issue was fixed.
Method 3:- Check Wet Tissue
Many times the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 display, when the waste ink around head sprayer. Then you have required cleaning that waste ink with a wet tissue and fixing this issue.
To Check Wet Tissue, Follow the steps:-
- Turn OFF your Epson printer, and then open the printer casing.
- Get a wet tissue with the warm water.
- Next, move the head to the center.
- Now, put the tissue in the head cleaning mechanic pad.
- It’s time to move the head to the parking spot.
- Now wait for a few minutes, and remove the tissue and then close all the things.
- Next, turn on the Epson printer and verify if the error is still occurring or not. You should try to repeat this steps 2-3 times if it doesn’t work the first time.
Related blog posts: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 in Windows
Method 4:- Scan and Fix the Issue
Finally, its advice for you is to scan your PC or laptop to solve the Epson Error Code 0x97 by the following way.
- Download the scanning program software tool from the surfing the internet. Visit the official software websites and download the best scanning program software tool from there.
- Then press the “Scan” button.
- Next, hit on ‘Fix’ button and then complete the process.
- After completing the scanning procedure, surely the Epson printer Error Code 0x97 will remove.
Contact to Epson Support Experts For Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
In this way, you can easily solve the issue, by applying the simple troubleshooting solutions. In case, if you have any issue! Then you should connect with our team of proficient professional’s to get instant help. Dial Epson Printer Support , which is always available to help 24×7 hours to solve your printer issues. The technicians will surely give you the complete guidance and the best troubleshooting solutions to fix this Epson Printer query within a less time. Hence, dial this toll-free number now to get rapidly help for other Epson printer’s related technical problems.