With the day to day modernization, printers play an essential role in our daily work. Printers make the work much more comfortable. But as time passes printers also face some error codes related to its hardware and software. Many users report encountering problems like Epson Printer in Error State.
The printer is in an error state mainly occurs if there is any problem with the printer itself. This error can also happen when the printer is turned on, and the paper is in a jammed state. Here in this article, you can get all the relevant information about how to resolve the printer error and make things simpler.
Reasons behind Printer in an error state
Connection issues between printer and computer: Some printers face connection issues with the network. Maybe there is a problem with the wireless network.
The printer is not getting the power supply: This is a most common error that users often complain about. It can happen due to problems with power cords in use. The printer will not get the proper power supply if there is any problem with the connecting cables.
Installation problems on the printer software: Sometimes for problems with the installation process printer can stop responding. Make sure that you install the printer software correctly and carefully.
Corrupted printer drivers: Corrupt printer drivers may also result in malfunctioning of your printers. Drivers got damaged when the driver was not up to date. Sometimes third-party applications and virus infection can also lead to corrupt printers drivers.
Instant steps to fix printer is in error state?
Step 1: Fix hardware issues
- Make sure that your printer’s power cord is properly connected to the electrical board.
- Furthermore, check whether the USB cable is connected to the computer or not. If there is any problem with the cable then try connecting with a different one.
- In case, if you have a wireless printer then ensure that the printer is correctly connected to the wireless network.
- When done test your printer by printing a blank page.
Step 2: Update Printer drivers
- If you upgraded your Windows system, then you have to download the accurate printer drivers for your current operating system.
- If you are encountering virus infections or power issues, then make sure that to scan your system correctly and update your drivers regularly.
Step 3: Restart your printer and your computer
- First of all, close all ongoing printing tasks and turn off your printer.
- Furthermore, abort all ongoing print jobs in the queue.
- Restart your device and power up your printer and see whether the problem is resolved.
Most of the time, restarting the device may resolve your printer error codes.
Related Blog: Effective Ways to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
Dial Epson Printer Support Number +1-800-712-0802 for Instant Help
If you tired all the steps and still the printer in error state issue persists then contact at our Epson Printer Number. We have a highly qualified Epson printer tech support team available round the clock at to help. You can quickly reach us at our Epson support number; our experts will help you in every possible way. If you are seeking online technical support on chat you can simply avail assistance from our online portal. Furthermore, you can write us a mail at our Epson Support ID to report the matter. Our experts will connect with you as soon as possible.