Error code 009-654 is a general restarting error that appears on Dell Printers. Get connected with Dell Printer Customer Support Number +1800-610-6962 for more informative solution for this error. You can fix Dell Printer Error Code 009-654 through simple and effective troubleshooting solutions.
This error code is a typical Dell Printer error that occurs due to several reasons. Such sort of reasons includes cartridge, hardware, incompatibility and many other reasons. When you try to restart your device, this error code appears suddenly.
Solutions to troubleshoot Dell Printer Error Code 009-654/009-655:
This error is not at all knotty as it might appear. You need nothing to worry about while bugged by this error. Simple troubleshooting steps and here you are ready to use your system again. In this blog, you can also find the most appropriate solutions for getting to the roots of this error. Visit our Dell Printer Tech Support team for more reliable information about this error.
Solution1: Reseating of Toner Cartridge and Printing Contamination Check Report
- First of all, you need to turn you Dell Printer machine off. Now turn it on again to remove its Belt Units.
- After removing of the Belt Unit or Transfer Belt, you need to reseat them properly.
- Reset all the four toner cartridges and check if the error recurs or not.
- If the error returns, print a contamination check report.
- Turn of your printer to print contamination check report.
- Next you need to close all the printers’ covers and doors.
- Now hold the up and down arrow buttons and turn the Dell Printer on.
- Release you fingers as your get Diagnosing message on your display.
- Next you will see the Customer Mode and ESS Dialog to appear.
- When the Test Print displays, press the Down Arrow button and click on Check Mark.
- Now keep on pressing Down Arrow button until Contamination Check appears.
- Now click on Check Mark Twice to start the process.
- The four paged contamination check pages will print.
If everything looks normal, follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, you need to run a diagnostics on the analog-to-digital converter (ADC) sensor solenoid
- Next turn the printer off and press and hold the up and down arrow on the printer.
- Now power on your printer and look for the Customer Mode on the display screen.
- Now keep on pressing the Down arrow until IOT Dialog appears. Now click on the check mark to open up the Digital Input.
- Press the down arrow more until the Digital Output appears. Choose the check mark followed by pressing the Up arrow until DO-37 EXEC shows up. Look for a hitting noise before pressing the Cancel button.
- Wait for the DO-37 Ready to show up before turning off the printer. Turn the printer on again to check for the error.
Solution 2: Installation of Latest USB driver
If the above solution does not work, you need to replace the older version of printer driver with the latest one. Download the latest Dell Printer driver from its official page and install it properly. Make sure the updated version is compatible to your system.
Dial Dell Printer Customer Support Service Number for Instantaneous Help:
Get in touch with Dell Printer Customer Support Service Number +1800-610-6962 to get instant resolutions. Being a professional customer support team, we are a group of expert and efficient technicians. We are now available 24*7 to provide customer supports round the clock. Our sole motto is to deliver more comprehensive result to every customer in need. The skillful expertise will offer you the finest solutions for all Dell printer issues. Hence dial the toll free number now for more customized technical solutions for all printing glitches.