When an internal issue occurs inside your printer, the exit sensor detects it. And thus we get these Error codes 077-900 and 077-90. Dial our Dell Printer Support number 1-844-739-4167 to get instant solutions for these errors. To fix Dell Printer Error Code 077-900 and 077-90, you need to clear the printing path of your machine. This error code in general appears, when a piece of papers or documents struck inside your printer. When the exit sensor detects a foreign object, it displays this error on screen.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error Code 077-900 & 077-90:
Here you can find the most appropriate ways to deal with this error in nominal time possible. You can also visit our Dell Printer Technical Support to get to the roots of this error.
Solution 1: Removing Paper Jam
- First of all, you need to switch the printer off followed by detaching all the power and USB cables out of the printer.
- Secondly, open the printer to look for a paper jam. Remove any unwanted material of paper from the printer.
- Next turn your printer on to look for the error. If the error disappears. Print a System Settings Report.
- If no issue occurs while printing the System Setting Report, reconnects all the power and USB cables.
- Now you need to print a Windows Test Page for further confirmation.
- While printing the System Setting Page, check whether the printer is working fine or not.
- If a jam occurs, clean the Feed Rollers thoroughly.
- Now turn the printer off and boot it in Custom Mode.
- After booting, run a Manual Feed Test. Look for any abnormal noises coming out of the printer.
- Change the paper tray, if you detect any such noises.
- Now restart your printer normally and print again a System Setting Page to dismiss this error.
Solution2: Unplug the Printer, then Plug the printer & Print a test page
- First of all, unplug your printer and remove all the power cables from the wall outlet.
- Now open the Rear Cover lifting the fusing release levers.
- Now remove any jammed paper out of the Output Tray.
- Lift and open the scanner unit and remove paper jam out of the output tray.
- Close the scanner unit and place the fusing release lever to its adjacent position.
- Now close the Rear Cover and plug in the printer.
- Load sheets and finally print a test page
Dial Dell Customer Support Service Number for Instant Support:-
If the error recurs, connect with Dell Customer Care Service Number for help. We are team of expert and experienced technicians available 24*7/365. The team will help you to rectify any technical queries faced by users. Our perfect guidance will lead you the right path. We assure to prove you the exact solution you are looking for to fix your issues. Call in this toll free number now and acquire instant online help for Dell printer difficulties.