This is usually a result of not connecting the scanner appropriately, not setting up of the scanner properly and may be the scanner is completely turned off. So, we have a wide number of steps to fix Epson Printer communication error while scanning that are quite easy for users to apply.
Steps to fix Epson Printer communication error while scanning
Try out our below steps to get rid of the issue faster
Step 1: Ensure that the scanner is properly connected
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and is connected in a secured way to the computer or with the USB hub.
- If it is the case where the printer is connected to a USB hub then, ensure that it is well connected to the first tier hub which will be the hub closest to the computer. It will has its own A/C adapter when more multiple hub is connected to the computer.
- Try to restart the computer.
Step 2: Do ensure that the scanner is set up properly.
To do this, perform below steps as guided by Epson Printer Technical Support professional team:
Turn on the product first and do one of the following steps as mentioned below:
- Navigate to the Appsicon screen to select the “EPSON Scan Settings” icon.
- If you are working with other Windows system then, ensure to click the “Start” iconor simply select the “Programs or All Programs” option. Choose the “EPSON Scan > EPSON Scan Settings”.
- For users who are operating on OS X, they need to open the “Applications> Epson” software and then, double-click the EPSON Scan Settings.
- If an option is visible which is displayed as EPSON Scan cannot be startedwindow then, click the “No” icon. You will see the window appearing twice.
Step 3: Make a proper selection of the scanner. Perform below steps:
- If the product is connected to the desktop with a USB cable then, ensure that the Connectionsetting is set into “Local” mode.
- If the product is set up on a network then, do ensure that the Connectionsetting is set to Network mode and the scanner is visible right under the ‘Network Scanner Address’ with accurate IP address.
- Click the “Add” icon now.
- Make a proper selection of the IP address which will appear in the list. If there are multiple IP address then, select the one that matches the product’s IP address.
- Click the OK button now.
- Tap the “OK” button now to close the Epson Scan Settings window immediately.
Connect to Epson Printer Customer Service professionals to experience instant solutions
For more such queries, connect us at Epson Scanner Customer Support Number for world-class solutions related to Epson scanner issues at your desk. We are reachable by users anytime whenever in need. Technicians working at our end are backed by strong skills which has made them renowned among users across the country. So, feel free to contact us anytime.