Error Code 0x000006cc in general appears while sharing your Epson Printer on new custom built PC with Windows 10. Dial Epson Printer Customer Support Number 1-800-712-0802 to know more about this error. Fix Epson Printer Error 0x000006cc to keep sharing your printing device. As you get this error, you can no longer share your printer. There are many ways to troubleshoot this error effectively. You may try software reinstallation which may not work. Turning off virus protection and firewall also fails to debug this error. To fix this error efficiently, you need instant professional help.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error 0x000006cc:
This is a general Epson Printer error. It can appear if you do not follow proper configuration process. There are many ways to deal with this error effectively. But here you can find the most appropriate way to make this error disappear. You can also visit our Epson Printer Customer Care Service to get to the roots of this error.
Go through the down mentioned solution to get rid of this error in lesser time possible.
Solution: reinstallation of the printer by adding a port and check
- First of all, you need to click on Start button followed by selecting Control Panel. Under control panel, choose Printers and delete Offline Printers. The printers will not delete, if there are printing jobs in the queue. So open the printer and cancel all printing jobs.
- Now in the printer Properties followed by selecting Ports tab to delete previously installed printers.
- To do so, highlight the port and then click on Delete Port button. Now finally click on apply.
- Restart your computer and reinstall the printer.
- Open control panel and then printers.
- Next you need to click on Add a Printer while choosing Add a Local Printer.
- Choose “Using an Existing Port” radio button followed by selecting LPT1.
- Now click on Next and install the printer driver.
- Create a local port during this process.
- Proceed with the installation process and test the ability of the printer.
- After that accept the printer name and leave “Set as Default Printer” unchecked.
- Now click on Next button to let the printer install.
- A new window will open with “You have successfully added your printer name”
- As nothing is connected to LPT1 port, do not print a test page.
- Click on Finish and the printer will appear on the printer’s list.
- Right click on the newly added printer and open properties.
- Now on the Ports tab, click on Add Port followed by selecting Local Port. Now click on Local Port.
- Enter the Port name as \servername\printername and thus click on OK.
- Change description as Local Port instead of Client Side Rendering Provider and then click OK.
Dial Epson Printer Customer Support and Service Number For More Help:
Call our expert technician team at Epson Printer Customer Support Service Number to resolve any Epson Printer related issues with ease and efficiency. Our 24*7 care support helps distressed customers by providing them sound solutions to any Epson Printer error issues. Feel free to connect with us now to avail the best solutions at lesser span of time.