The most annoying fact about wireless connection of Epson Printer is that it shows offline error most of the time. Whenever such situation appears, Epson printer support number +1-800-213-8289 refurbishes your experience. With complete guidance, the team will help you to fix Epson Printer Problems with Wi-Fi Connection.
Offline error is problem for Epson printers with Wi-Fi Connection. In most of the cases the reason varies. Antivirus and Firewalls cause misconnection between printer and the system. If the printer driver is not compatible or not up to date, many Epson printer problems with Wi-Fi will occur. Sometimes, if the internet protocol address does not get filtered properly, this error will pop up from nowhere. To disseminate Epson printer Wi-Fi connection problems , you need to proper interconnection between printer, router and computer. Troubled Mac address also boosts such errors.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Epson printer problems with Wi-Fi connection:
Whenever any issue appears with the connectivity of your Epson Printer, you need to check a number of things. Read this blog out or learn more about the Epson printer wifi connection problems with the help of Epson Printer Customer Care Service.
Fixing Epson printer problems on a Mac:
- Open System Preferences and thus navigate to Scanners and Printers.
- Look for the Reset Printing System icon in the drop down list.
- Reset your printer by clicking on Reset Printing System.
- Configure printing machine under the Control Panel option.
- Look for Network Configuration Panel followed by launching the printing device and scanner panel.
- Add you Epson Printer by clicking on the + button.
- Now finally reboot your printer and the router to get free from Epson printer problems with Wi-Fi connection.
Fixing Epson printer problems on Windows:
- Disconnect your printer and your router and turn it off.
- Restart your printer, computer and router to launch Print and Scan doctor.
- Click on Next to check if there are any printing tests.
- Click on Fix Printing followed by changing the Network Identification.
- Launch the router’s website and thus adjust the network name.
- Place the router nearer to printer and reconnect the both properly.
- Look for the Internet Protocol address under Network and Configuration Screen.
- Make sure the default gateway and the internet protocol address matches.
- If not, download the firmware software from the official website.
- Install and execute the software and thus hit the update icon.
- Restart your system to save the changes.
Why to Rely on Epson printer tech support?
Our team comprises the following features and qualities that make us best in the market:
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
If you are having bad time in fixing the Epson Printer wifi Connection Error, grab our 24*7 support services now. With complete guidance, Epson printer customer service will make all your troubles away.