Is HP Printer Error code 0xc18a0106 is hindering your work process? Connect with our tech experts to get rid of them. An error message code 0xc18a0106 on your printer screen in HP Photosmart says that the ink system is failing and that you need to carry out a Master Reset on the printer.
Smart strategies to mend HP Printer Error shortcomings: Contact our experts!
With over usage, every device begins to malfunction and printers are no exception. With the proper understanding of your primary need, our experts will instantly fix each problem that you are lately facing with your printer. So don’t hover through, instead call our HP printer support team to avail quality services.
Know the essential troubleshooting procedures:
Most of the problems are usually from the last cartridge inserted. So, the users start replacing it. You will also need to have all cartridge with some ink in it, or you can return an empty one. Steps to reset Printer:
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer
- Press the on or off button to turn off the printer,
- Press the On/Off switch to turn off the printer, unplug the power lead from the printer, press and hold both the “OK” button and the “HELP” button, then plug in the power lead, wait a few seconds and release the two buttons, then press the “On” button.
- Your printer will now initialize, and you’ll need to follow the on-screen instructions and choices on the printer. The steps may take several minutes to complete.
- Replug the USB cable from the printer.
The following steps usually work to troubleshoot the errors, but you are to contact our technical experts in order to resolve any additional glitch.
Similar Post: How To Fix Canon printers Error Code E27?
Need more help? Dial our helpline number:
You can call us at our HP Technical Support Number, and our tech experts will assist you to fix any error codes. We are available 24 *7 to help our customers, give us a call for any further assistance.