May be you encounter some of the common errors codes such as 20, 0002 and PJ in the Canon printers during your day to day working in the Canon printer. For instant technical assistance for resolving these technical problems, contact Epson Printer Technical Support.
Below the common issues faced by Epson printer users and their solutions are also discussed.
- Error code: “20”
- Error code: “0002”
- Error code: “PJ”
Epson printer Errors code: “20”
- There are many reasons for this issue such as registry errors in your PC or an outdated printer driver.
- To resolve this issue, you need to upgrade the printer driver to the latest version.
- Also try to repair or fix the errors in the registry.
Epson printer Errors code: “0002”
- This error code displays that CR pass count is full.
- To fix this error code, you require clearing the CR motor counter.
- Then inspect the ink tubes for any problem and try to hear the sound of the CR motor.
- If the issue is still unsolved, then you require replacing ink cartridges in the Epson printer.
Epson printer Errors code: “PJ”
- The Error code PJ signifies that the paper is jammed.
- You need to push maintenance button to eject the paper.
- If the issue still persists, then switch off the printer and open the printer cover.
- The next step is to remove all the pieces of paper from the printer.
- Also push paper roll button for minimum 3 seconds for jam clearance if you are printing on a paper roll.
Why You Should Call Us?
Dial our toll-free Epson Printer customer Support number +1-844-739-4167 for quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the Epson printer Errors. Our Epson technical support service is available for resolving technical issues of our customers. Please get in touch with our customer support team and will receive online remote technical help at highly reasonable charges.