The Epson printer error code W-03 happens when something is stuck inside the printer which may be in a form of piece of paper and has led to jam in the printer. Well, there are solutions available to fix Epson NX420 W-03 error code with absolute explanation of each step.
Steps to troubleshoot Epson NX420 W-03 error code
Step 1: Remove the ink cartridge
- The very first step is to carefully remove the ink cartridge and then turn the printer upside down.
- One needs to shake the printer gently to see if anything comes out.
Step 2: Work with the cardstock paper
- If nothing is working out at your end then, try to get a piece of cardstock paper which should be approximately 60lb or heavier than it to gently push it through the printer to take out that all are inside the printer.
If the above solution does not work out then, proceed to below process. This is another solution to solve the issues of Epson error code W-03
Step 1: Remove all Epson modules
- Switch off the printer first and then, navigate to the “Start/Printers” icon. Click on the “Faxes or on the ‘remove printer’ icon.
- Now, go to the “Control panel” and hit the “add/remove software’ icon
- Click on the “Remove ALL Epson modules’ icon to proceed with the process.
Step 2: Reinstall the printer
- Go to the ‘Start /Run’ icon which is located
- Click on the ‘Edit/Find” icon and then, type in the Field the “Epson”
Shut down the Internet connection now.
- Make sure that you have disabled all the Anti-Virus software as well as the Mal-ware protection software
- Reinstall the Epson from disc by carefully following all the instructions carefully
Restart the Computer at last
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-30?
I hope all your issues have been solved as of now but still if does not meet up your requirements then, do proceed at below section
Dial at Epson Printer Support Number for all Epson issues
Get in touch with us at Epson Printer Customer Support Number to rectify all your problems regarding Epson printers. We are backed by a team of expert technicians who are always ready to help their customers with appropriate solutions. Our team is available 24*7 hours a day to guide users about each and every issue. Call us now and get your problems fixed.