Many users have reported getting an error code 000031 while operating their Epson printer. This error code generally appears when a cartridge not installed occurs in the scanner area of the printer when the scan mechanism gets jammed or another internal hardware fault. Sometimes, the error appears due to when you remove the packing materials from underneath the scanner which you have already done, but it won’t proceed with the installation. So what the reasons are happening of this error! You can efficiently Fix Epson Printer Error Code 000031, just by applying some easy solutions that are given below.
Solutions to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 000031
Solution 1:- Install the Cartridges Again
You should need to take out the ink cartridges in your Epson printer. Make sure that your Epson Printer senses them as possible packing material as it’s not supposed to be there until after the initial setup when it tells you to install the cartridges.
Basically, turn it ON and don not do anything while it tells you to.
Solution 2:- Reset Epson By Software Help
You should try to reset your Epson printer by software help like WIC Software.
- First of all, connect your computer to the Internet.
- Now, remove the entire print job, it’s best to turn the printer OFF and ON again, wait for the printer to be in 2 red lights flashing alternately error status.
- Then Unzip ‘Ink Pad Reset’ Software and place it on your computer desktop.
- Next, open the program named Waste_Ink_Pad.exe
- Then hit on the ‘Read Waste Counters’ in order to verify the status of the waste ink counter, also compare the situation before and after the counter using WIC Software.
Now check the error code 000031 is resolved. If not, then go to the next step.
Solution 3:- Check the Paper Piece
A paper jam can often cause this error message. Then you should carefully inspect the inside of Epson Printer device. To ensure that there is not any a small piece of paper stuck somewhere.
Solution 4:- Turn off the Printer
- First, you should try to turn off your Epson printer.
- Then you will need to press on “B / W Copy”, “Color Copy” and “Stop / Reset” button at the same time.
- Then turn on the printer, when “init.EEPROM” appears, and then release all buttons.
- Now the message “push power sw” has appeared on the screen.
- Then hit on “Copy Color” once.
- Next, turn off the printer sometimes.
- Then switch the device on again.
If all the above solutions didn’t help you to solve this Epson Printer Error Code 000031, then you should take an expert help to get the best troubleshooting steps to fix it.
Related Blog: How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code W-11?
Dial Epson Printer Customer Support Phone Number To Get 24×7 Online Help
You can call at Epson Customer Care Toll-free Number which is accessible 24×7/365 days. Through the number, you will connect with our team of well-experienced and certified technicians, who are well capable in dealing any kind of Epson Printer technical issues or errors. Thus, you will get the reliable and perfect answers to your Epson Printer queries in a very short span of time. Hence, call us now to get help instantly for Epson Printer mishaps.