There is no doubt that Epson printers are the best printer brands in the world. Of-course you can find them in the market these days. One such error is 0x97 in Epson printers.
But what is error code 0x97 in Epson Printer? This is an issue which will show up when users are printing documents. At this point of time, the device will stop printing in later stage. So, here the blog content will teach you how to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 in MacBook Pro. But, the best always does not mean it cannot come up with any problem.
Easy Methods To Fix Epson Error Code 0x97 on MacBook pro and Windows:
But before we move ahead, let us dive inside more. There are always chances Epson printer users will be a victim of error code 0x97 if they are using it for a long time. The Epson error code 0x97 can occur at any time without any specific signs. This is an error which will come up on the printer with an indicator to prompt users turn OFF/ON the printer. So, here users won’t be able to use the device. Another reason is due to internal hardware problems. On the other hand, there are more Epson printer models where their motherboard will fail to work.
Apparently, it is common on various models of Epson printer such as wf-3620, wf-4630, wf-3640 and 7610. There are various other reasons like motherboard issues, technical faults in internal components. As a result, it will take printer in to sudden power off; else it will not at all print. Now, let us see how to move ahead and resolve this problem.
Solutions to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 on MacBook
- For MacBook Pro Device
We have a wide number of solutions to help you overcome the problem like “cleaning the clogged Epson Printer Nozzles” and “cleaning out its head and nozzles”. Other solutions are “removing any kind of stains via wet tissue”, “Un-plug and plug-in the device” and “clean waste ink inside the printer”. We will explain these solutions to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 in MacBook Proand they are below:
Solution 1: Unplug and Plug the printer device
- This is the first solution where users need to switch off the device and unplug it.
- Detach all of the cables as well as USB peripherals and wait for at-least five minutes. Wait for the device to cool down.
- Hold its power button for a while. As per as expert team, connect the power cord and hold it for few extra minutes
- Release its power button.
- At last, check whether the issue still persists or not?
Solution 2: Cleaning all of the waste Ink
This error can also appear when waste ink is there around head sprayer. So, clean out all waste ink by applying a wet tissue. Further, follow below instructions as per as Epson Printer Support team:
- Turn off the printer device and open up its casing.
- Apply a wet tissue with warm water and move ahead to its center position.
- Put the tissue in the head cleaning mechanic pad area and head towards the parking spot area.
- Wait for a while and remove the tissue to close machine pad.
- Switch on the printer and test whether the problem still persists or not
Solution 3: Clean out the mechanic pad
- Turn off the printer device and unplug it to remove its cover as well as its casing.
- Apply a wet tissue with the warm water and wipe the area into a clean look. Now, set free these wet tissues for few minutes on the pad.
- Be careful to remove these tissues to let it dry completely.
- Plug in and switch on the printer device and have a check if this problem still persists.
Solution 4: Turn off the printer and switch it on
- Press the “Power button” to switch off the printer device
- If there are cables plugged into it, remove all of them.
- Wait for at-least five minutes and after sometime; push the “Power button”. Hold it for a minute.
- Keep pressing the power button and plug in the power cable inside the printer
- Now, keep the Power button pressed for few extra minutes. Release it later on
- Connect the printer to the computer and plug all other cables.
Well this error code may arise in other devices as well. To name them, Epson printer installed in Windows can also face this problem. Also, all the above solutions can be applied to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 in Windows as well.
Method To Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 in Windows Device
Solution: Use Windows Printer Troubleshooter and install missing drivers
- To resolve this problem, users should first download Windows Printing Troubleshooter tool.
- Run its executable file and perform a check what has caused the issue to occur?
- As per as instructions, check for any missing printer drivers. To do it, right-click “Windows menu” to choose “Device Manager”.
- The next thing is to navigate to “Printers” icon.
- Have a check for any issues in the device. To perform this, right-click on it and select the “Update Driver” button.
Well, if nothing goes fine then, the last choice is to approach for a professional assistance. We see that all the above solutions will help you fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97. Well, if your Epson printer is facing issues such as the one that of 0x97 error code, our experts can always assist you and fix related matter. This is one of the most common errors which may arise anytime without any warning!
Few Tips To Consider To Keep Your Epson Printer In A Good Working Mode!
If you have invested a hell lot of money on your Epson printers, you have definitely made a good choice.
Well, you can even be smarter to keep your device in a smart working mode if you consider few more points. Here are they:
- Work with the genuine printer parts only
- Clean your printer heads
- Remove all dust as well as debris in the device
- Resolve all mechanical errors
This error appears on various other Epson printer models such wf-3620, wf-4630, wf-3640 and 7610. Also, all the above solutions will help you Fix Epson WF-4630 Printer Error 0x97 on wf-3620, wf-4630, wf-3640 and 7610as well.
To resolve more such queries, connect with our expert technicians for instant solutions!
We are a team of expert professionals who are available at Epson Printer Support Number 24/7 hours to bring future effective remedies as per customers’ need. Our technicians always study issues from the core so that they can deliver solutions that are correct to apply. Solutions are always as per the latest industry standards. So, for any related problem, place calls at our end to get prompt response at your desk.
Related Blog How To Fix Epson Printer XP-830 Error Code 0x97?
In case, if you have any doubt or problem to follow the above steps, then immediately connect with our Epson Printer Customer Support team for immediate help. Our proficient customer support experts are available at your service 24/7 to resolve your queries.