The Epson Printer error code W-11 usually occurs because of the ink cartridges which is installed in your machine have become empty or may be it is incorrectly installed. The second most obvious reason is due to the fact that your ink cartridge is completely exhausted. But we are fortunate to have a proper solution to this issue. We here will discuss how to fix Epson printer error code W-11 with all appropriate steps. Let’s see now.
Steps to troubleshoot Epson Printer error code W-11
Step 1: Replace the printer cartridge
The very first step is to replace the cartridge. If you see that this error code remains as usual even after a replacement has been properly placed inside the printer then, the most probably it signifies that the cartridge was inaccurately installed. To replace the cartridge, perform the following instructions:
- The very first thing is that the Epson printer and its software will let users know when an ink cartridge is in low or expended state.
- If it is found that the ink cartridge is expended then, an automatic message will appear on the printer’s LCD screen asking users to replace
- It will further perform a proper printing process, copying as well as the scanning in a smooth way.
- Make sure that you have kept the ink cartridges out of the reach of children.
- Keep a note that you won’t be able to copy, scan or print whenever an ink cartridge is expended even if the other cartridges are not expended. So, it is recommended for users to replace the expended cartridges before copying, scanning, or printing process.
- Keep a track when you are working with Windows system to check whether black ink is low or there is more color ink than black ink. A user will get an error message when to print from their computer device.
- The next thing what a user needs to do is simply to save black ink by using a mixture of colors. This message will only appear if a user has selected the “Plain Paper/Bright White Paper” optionas the paper type and the “Text’ as the Quality Option setting.
Step 2: Move the cartridge
- Now press the “start” button to easily move the cartridges into a correct position where they are easy to replace
- To continue further, users are requested to press down the installed cartridges button and then, tap on the ‘start’.
Related Blogs: How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error 9923?
- How To Fix Epson Printer In Error State issue?
- Epson Printer wifi Connect Error
- How To Fix Overflow Waste Ink Counter Error?
Get in touch at Epson Printer Support Number to resolve issues faster
We can be reached out by customers 24*7 hours at Epson Printer Customer Support Number to get world-class solutions to their queries as and when requested. Our team is backed by dedicated technicians who are possesses deep knowledge in rectifying complex kind of issues