Lexmark printer often troubles its users by giving several error codes. Out of which Error Code 993 and 994 are the frequently occurring ones. You can talk to our experts by calling at our helpline number to fix Lexmark Printer Error code 994 and 993.
Eliminate all possible error codes of Lexmark printers by connecting with an advanced support system:
Lexmark printers are the most advanced and sophisticated ones among all other printer brands across the world. It offers several exciting features and high-quality printing. Headquartered in America, the company is famous for providing a user-friendly interface and long shelf life.
Quick recovery steps to fix Error 994 and 993 of your Lexmark printer
If you want to take an attempt to fix the issues on your own, you can follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Power off the printer
- Open the top cover of the device
- Remove the photo developer cartridge
- Rotate the photo developed belt
- Wipe excess toner powder from the positioning markers using a dry and clean cloth
- Inspect for the locations of the density sensors to ensure they are correctly placed inside the printer
- Also, check whether the sensors are loosened from the housing or are contaminated with the toner powder or not
- Reinstall the photo developer cartridge and turn on the printer again
These steps mentioned above might seem easy to apply. But as a novice in the technical field, you might not be able to run the steps correctly and thus the error codes might appear again.
Similar Post: How To Fix Kyocera Printer Error code C0420?
Dial our helpline number:
You will require expert help from a reliable service provider to fix these error codes. Our experts can provide the same at an affordable rate and within a quick span of time. Connect with our highly skilled experts via our Lexmark helpline number, email or chat and avail quick support from us to resolve all possible error codes of your Lexmark printer.