Printer Spooler service passes printing command to printer. It is responsible for managing multiple printing commands. If it starts to act abnormally, place a quick call at Lexmark Printer Support Number Else read out the blog to fix Lexmark Printer Spooler Service Error on your own.
Printer Spooler accumulates two sensitive system files, spools.dll and spoolsv.exe. Such files are very vulnerable to virus and malware attacks. Any Trojans or malicious files can corrupt these system files. Such external threats can ruin your printer spooler service making your printer work in sluggish way. Whenever you spooler service become corrupted, you will no longer be able to print. You printer will not work until you make Lexmark printer Spooler service error disappear.
Effective Step by Step Process to Annihilate Lexmark Printer Spooler Service Error:
This error may scare you, as you cannot print anymore when appears. But there is nothing to worry about. Either you can read out the article or grab Lexmark Printer Repair Services to get rid of this error.
- First thing that you need to check when this error appears is whether you have installed any software or hardware recently or not. If you have, then remove or uninstall the software as possibly it is causing the error.
- Install new drivers along with the newly installed equipment or program. Perform a full system scan after downloading secure drivers.
- Depending on the operating system you are using, always install the latest security updates.
- Always install a good anti-virus and anti-malware software. Such software will proffer protection from external threats and dangerous files. If you system is infected by any harmful virus, malware or spyware, the software will work as shield against them.
- You can use that anti-virus software to remove any such virus or malware which are affecting your printer Spooler. That software will help you to make Spooler Service Error in Lexmark Printer
- You can also download printer spooler repair tool to repair such damages and make it work normally again.
- Reset your printer spooler using the tool and reboot your system and pass a print command.
Obtain 24*7 Lexmark Printer Supports Assistance to Annihilate Lexmark Printer Related Errors:
If you are having troubles to deal with Lexmark Printer Spooler Service Error, we are here to help you. With complete guidance and help, Lexmark Support Number +1-800-712-0802 takes care of all issues that come to us. No matter how complex the error is, we help you to tackle them with much ease. Hence dial the toll free number to get personalized help at your desk.