Mac OS X can’t send documents to your printer if the system reports that the printer has been taken offline .This is the more frustrating when a printer showing offline status on mac. . With the help of Printer Customer Care Service Number 1-800-610-6269, you can enjoy printing again. Read this blog to Fix Printer Offline error on mac step by step.
When your computer and printer are not connected and the printer is available on your company network or physically attached to your Mac, there are several troubleshooting steps to discover the reason the printer is offline. In extreme cases, you’ll need to reset the printing system and reinstall your printer to get back to work. Printer offline error on mac pops in due to several reasons. Slow network connection or bad cable connection can boosts such errors. This error also emerges due to out-dated or corrupted drivers. Check all of the cable connections between your printer and the network router or computer, depending on the method used to connect to the printer. Make sure none of the cables have come loose and the printer has been powered on.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Printer Offline on Mac:
This pesky error can make you pull your hair and even drives you crazy. But there is nothing to worry anymore. This blog proffers you simple and easy solutions to make this error disappear. Learn more about this error with the help of Printer customer care services for more help.
Solution1: Disabling of Printer Offline Feature
- First of all, you need to press the Windows and the R button together to open the Run dialog box.
- As soon as the box appears, type Control and thus press the Enter button.
- Look for Devices and Printers in there and then click on it.
- Click on “See what’s printing” after right clicking on the printer.
- Make sure that the “Use printer offline” option is unmarked.
- Choose “Set as Default Printer” after clicking on Printer again.
- Check whether error recurs or not
Solution 2: Updating of Printer Driver
- First of all, you need to download a Driver Update Software.
- As you install the software, run it by clicking on the Scan Now button.
- It will help you to detect any problem within your printer.
- Now click on the Update button to download and install correct driver automatically.
- Restart your computer to save changes
Solution 3: Re-installation of Printer
- Invoke Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R button together.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” followed by clicking on the Enter button.
- Look for Printer device in the printer queue and thus click on Uninstall.
- Again invoke Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and the R Button
- Now you need to type Control and thus hit the Enter button.
- Choose Device and Printers and thus click on “Add a Printer” option.
- Windows 7 users, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Now click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed.”
- Next choose Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname followed by clicking on Next.
- Enter the IP Address and Port Name and thus click on Next to complete the reinstallation process.
- Restart your system to save the changes.
Place a call at printer customer service number for more help:
On the off chance that you can’t settle this error on you possess, we are here to proffer far reaching help. With finish direction, Printer Customer Service Numbers +1-800-715-9524 deals with all your issues. Regardless of how complex the blunder is, we offer straightforward and simple arrangements. Consequently dial up the toll free number now to get 24*7 backings to free yourself from all cerebral pains.