Dell Inkjet Printers are one of the most amazing imaging products enabling high resolution images. Dial Dell Printer Support Number ++1-800-715-9524 to keep your Wireless Network printer working and running. You can now setup Dell Inkjet Printer on Wireless Network in Windows in the most efficient way possible.
Dell Inkjet Printers’ versatility and performance reflects into its performance. Its high colored images offer professional looking resulting images. Dell inkjet printers can print 15-32 images without much hassle.User often faces several setup issues while installing this printer. Here we have discussed the most suitable ways to tackle such setup errors.
Solutions to setup Dell Inkjet printer on wireless network in Windows:
Follow the down mentioned solutions to get to the roots of the error and troubleshoot it. To know more, connect with Dell Printer Customer Care team.
Solution1: Attach the USB cable
- First of all, make sure The USB cables have been connected properly with both computer and printer.
- Next, you need to search for “Wireless setup utility” in the “Search box”.
- Now follow all the prompts by touching the Wireless Setup Utility.
Solution2: Look for all nearby wireless networks and displays them.
- First of all, click on network followed by hitting the continue button.
- Next you need to enter the Network Key to open Allow Dell Software window.
- Next you need to click on Ok or continue option.
- Remove all USB cables from computer and printer to complete the setup process.
- If the Wireless Network Name does not appear, click on Unlisted Network first.
- Now click on Continue button after entering the Network Name.
- Choose a Network Security type and click on continue.
- Now enter the Network Key to open up the Allow Dell Software window.
- Finally your printer is setup and ready to use.
Solution3: Connect with the help of WPS
- Press the Set Up Button on the printer operator section.
- After that, you need to select Network Setup icon to select WPS Push Method or the Pin Method.
- Select the Pin Method and an 8-10 digit number will appear.
- Type the WPS PIN number under WPS option.
- Finally you need to click on Wi-Fi icon for a Printer Setup over Wireless Network.
Dial Dell Printer Tech Support Services for Instant Troubleshooting Solutions:
Get in touch with Dell Printer Customer Support Services +1-800-715-9524 to deal with Dell Printer related errors. Backed by a team of passionate and experienced technicians, we are here available 24*7. We offer round the clock comprehensive support for all Dell Printer related errors. Our sole purpose is to make troubleshooting easier for user by delivering a more convenient platform. For any Dell Printer related errors, we provide analyzed solutions at your desk. Hence dial the toll free number now to make printing errors disappear.