Error TS-02 in Brother Printer in general represents an improper connection with WLAN. It is necessary to Brother Wi-Fi Printer Connection Failed Error TS-02 Or Fix Brother Wi-Fi Printer Go Offline Error TS-02 to keep printing work trouble-free. When the printer cannot detect the WLAN access point or router, this error comes out.
Brother Wi-Fi Printers are acknowledged for its simple and user-friendly features. But due to some internal reasons, you may not be able to establish a secure connection between router and system. There are many reasons that boost such errors. One of the prime reasons is related to Windows registry and system files. A misconfigured system file is behind many printing errors including this. You can download SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot all Windows registry related errors. Sometimes miscommunication between system and printer can also cause this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Brother Wi-Fi Printer Connection Failed Error TS-02:
Brother Printer Support Helpline is one of the smartest ways to fix such type of errors. Other than that, you can here find the most suitable solution to fix this error easily. To resume your printing work, you need to get rid of this offline error as early possible. Visit Brother Printer Customer Care Support to get to the root of this error.
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have powered on your WLAN access point or router.
- Secondly try connecting with internet using a computer. You can use built-in wireless LAN with a view to confirm the WLAN access point is working correctly.
- Next you need to move your device to an obstruction-free area. Put your device closer to the WLAN access point or router. For better configuration, keep your device with a 1 m distance temporarily.
- Make sure your WLAN Router’s Mac Address filtering is compatible to the filter process of Brother Printer. Print the Network Configuration List to find the Mac address of your WLAN point or router
- Your device will then start sending radio signal in 2.4 GHz range. Check whether the signal range is same as your system’s signal range.
- If not, the error will occur. You need to use Setup Wizard from Brother Printer’s Control Panel.
- Now enter the correct SSID and security information to get rid of this error effectively.
Dial Brother Printer Customer Support Service for more Convenience Solution:
If the error recurs, connect with Brother Printer Customer Support Service as early possible. We are ready to fix any printer related issues with our 24*7 supports. Our team consists of highly professional and passionate engineers capable of resolving any printing errors. We are known for resolving customer related queries with comprehensive results. Our analyzed solutions help every customer in distress. Hence get in touch with us now to get the exact solution that you are looking for.