Canon company manufactures advanced devices such as Digital SLR cameras, scanners, printers, all in one printer, lenses, photocopiers and various other equipment that make daily life work better. Canon printers are known in the market for their quality of prints and colors. The Pixima series is a multifunctional printer developed by Canon. These printers are famous for their all-in-one versatility of scanning, faxing, photocopying and printing in one single machine.
What is Error code E27:
We have assessed a list of errors that our customers have reported about while using their Canon printers. One of the most common error is the Fix Canon printers Error Code E27 or the “ink absorber full” error message. This error indicates that the ink absorber tank present in the printer is full. In some cases, sensors can give false error alarm to the user. You can try and reset your printer using the following method to troubleshoot problems:
- Turn your printer off completely, unplug the power cords and other cords
- Hold down the Stop/Reset button and switch your printer on
- When the printer turns on, release the Stop/Reset button while holding down power
- Press and release Stop/Reset two times while holding in the power button
- Release all the buttons; printer will show zero on the LCD
- After the printer turns off automatically, turn it on again, and the reset is done
If this still does not make any difference, you should opt for professional assistance to fix your printer back to normal again. Don’t hassle yourself with all those complex mechanisms present inside the machine.
Call the experts in printer solutions To Fix Canon printers Error Code E27:
Our service strategy has a more structural approach towards resolving the issues that you face with your printer. Call us at the Canon toll-free number to access instant solutions for the errors.