Epson printer permits administrators to easily manage internet connections and other kinds of Epson printer network connections. Knowing to enable connections will help users in a great extent with network setup process while working with the Epson printer. Let’s say for example which has been penned down by Epson Printer Technical Support professionals that Epson printers enable the internet connection by default. But when it suddenly stops functioning, Epson printers may disable it automatically. So, this blog will explain top steps to connect the Epson printer in a wireless mode.
Steps to Setup WiFi connection enabled all in one Epson Printer
Step1: Start menu
- Click on the START MENU and then select the CONTROL PANEL icon.
Step2: Network and internet connection
- Selection of the “NETWORK AND INTERNET” icon is to be made.
Step3: Network and sharing center section
- Hit the NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER icon next to easily proceed the connection process of the Epson printer as suggested by Epson Printer Tech Support
- Next, from the “Tasks” section which is situated in the absolute on the left, select the CHANGE ADAPTER SETTINGS option.
Step4: Local area connection
- Right-click on the LOCAL AREA CONNECTION icon and select the PROPERTIES icon.
- From the User Access Control window section, just tap the “CONTINUE” button.
- Selection of the “INTERNET PROTOCOL VERSION 4 (TCP/IPv4)” should be made, and then tap the PROPERTIES icon.
Step5: Working with IP address option
- Make sure that the “OBTAIN AN IP ADDRESS AUTOMATICALLY’ selection has been made and OBTAIN DNS SERVER ADDRESS AUTOMATICALLY is selected for easy connection process.
- Hit the OK button to stop the other part of the Epson printer from functioning.
- Restart the computer thereafter.
- Log on again to perform the system “health check” functioning.
Explore our Epson Printer Customer Support section for your related Epson printer queries. We are engrossed with highly skilled and rich team of Epson expert technicians who deeply holds knowledge in rectifying your infinite number of Epson issues on prompt basis