The Epson Printer Error 9923 generally occurs when you are trying to use scan on Epson from the Mac with El Capitan. This also knows a communication error. After getting this error, often you may not be able to scan.
Then don’t take tension about it, you can easily Fix Epson Printer Error 9923, just by simply following some steps which are given below. To come out the situation, you could also take help from the Epson Pinter Technical Support professionals, and get comprehensive support.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error 9923
Step 1:- Verify Scanner Power ON
A scanner without power can produce this error message. Make sure that your scanner is ON. So, correctly setup and connect the device with no errors indicated. Also check the proper button, wires, USB or serial connection and other things. After this may be your problem will resolve.
Step 2:- Re-plug Your Epson printer
You should try these following steps to fix the problem.
- Turn off your Epson printer and then unplug it from the outlet.
- Then disconnect your Epson printer from the computer properly and re-connect it via a USB connection.
- Next, restart your computer.
- Then re-plug your Epson printer and then try to turn it on.
Check the Epson Printer Error 9923 appears, if yes, then go to the next step.
Related Blog: How To Fix Overflow Waste Ink Counter Error?
Step 3:- Check Epson Printer & MAC Connection
Before the start, you have to sure that your Epson printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not a surge protector. Then follow these steps.
- Check Epson Printer is connected to your Mac through a USB cable, then remove it.
- Go to your Apple menu, and then select “System Preferences”, and then choose “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Then hold down the “Control” key and then tap on the Epson printer icon on the left side.
- Then hit on the “Reset Printing System “option from the menu that appears.
- Open the “Applications”, then go to “Epson”, and then run the Mac Uninstaller.
- Then, click the + (plus sign) to add a printer. Then choose your printer from the list.
- Make sure that you are “resetting the printing system” before adding the printer.
- Restart your Mac system.
After performing the steps, if the issue still persists, or you have any questions, then you should connect with Epson Printer tech support experts to get help.
Call Now! Epson Customer Support Phone Number To Get Online Live Help:-
Dial Epson Customer Care Service Number to instantly connect with the team of Epson customer support experts, are always ready to help 24×7 days. The experienced and brilliant technicians will give you on the spot and perfect solution to fix Epson Printer Errors Message issues or errors. Hence, techies always give finest or effective solutions to the Epson Printer technical problems in a minimum time.