Brother MFC3100 Printer Repair
- Description:Ink cartridges had already been loaded when the power was first applied.
- Description:The black ink has run out.
- Description:The yellow ink has run out.
- Description:The cyan ink has run out.
- Description:The magenta ink has run out.
- Description:The carriage cannot travel to the right or left.
- Causes:• Carriage ASSY • Encoder strip (Any stains or scratches? Hooked correctly?) • Carriage motor • Main PCB • Power supply PCB • Purge unit • Main chassis
- Description:After driven by the specified number of pulses, the carriage does not stop (since it cannot detect the left end of the travel).
- Description:During carriage travel except printing operation, the carriage suddenly stops or the travel speed decreases abnormally.
Call On Our Technical Support Phone Number For Brother MFC3100 Printer Repair Services @ USA : ++1 888-870-7705, Right Now to Get Instant Help