Nowadays printing is more portable with wireless features. Anyone can connect Printer to Wi-Fi Router and print from anywhere they want. Though the process is hassle-free, but it is more accurate and enjoyable with Printer Support Number. When you connect a printer to a wireless network, you make the printer vulnerable over the connection. Anyone connected to the network, can use and print through the printer from anywhere, anytime. As soon as you do that, you can print through multiple computers through a single printer. It also erase out the hassle of tangling between printer cables. Going wireless is the best option for home and office as well.
If you are using a wired printer, you need to connect your printer with Windows first. With an Ethernet port or USB cable you can do it properly. The process is something that requires both printer and system side configuration.
Efficacious Step by Step Process to Connect Printer to Wi-Fi Printer:
There are many ways to do that. You simply need to attach it the modern computer network connection. This blog will help you to do that in efficient manner. You can also connect with Canon Printer Repair Services to avoid errors.
Step 1: Connect With Wired Printer
- Connect your printer with the router using the Ethernet cable or USB cables.
- Not all routers support USB, so make sure of that before starting the connection process.
- Now plug in the printer with the wall outlet and supply power.
- Power on the printer and wait until its functions start properly.
- Now unplug the power from the rear side and wait for 10 seconds.
- Plug it back if any issues recur during installation.
Step 2: Windows Set Up
- First you need to click on Start button followed by choosing the Devices and Printers option.
- Next click on “Add a Printer”
- Choose “Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer” under Add Printer Section.
- Look for the printer that you have connected to the network recently.
- Click on Next followed by clicking on Install Driver.
- In the prompted window, enter the username and the password.
- Follow out the onscreen instructions and thus finally click on Next.
- When the whole process completes, you will be ready to use your printer.
Grab Printer Support Number for Less Strenuous Troubleshooting:
In case you are having problem to Connect HP printer to router with Ethernet cable, then get our trouble-free services now. We are a group of coffee freak engineers ready to serve 24*7. Our support team keeps their solutions ready to satiate your need in no minute. Hence dial out the number and leave all stress on us.