Epson printer are well known printing devices preferred by infinite number of users across the world but sometimes, you can come across critical error codes such as 0001000c which is usually visible in Epson printers. This error code happens to exists even if users are turning off the device and switching it on. It will start printing accurately for approximately 10 documents but again the issue will start arising. Now, have us discuss top solutions to Fix Epson Printer Error Message 0001000c.
Solutions to troubleshoot Epson Printer Error Message 0001000c on Epson 7600 Printer
Solution 1: Clear off the counters completely. To do this, perform below steps carefully
- Turn off the printer first and hold down the “Paper Source, Paper Feed, Select Feed as well as Cut/Eject” buttons at the same time while you are turn the printer on again.
- Users are needed to navigate through all menus to completely clear off the counter
Solution 2: If the above solution did not work out then, try this one
- This solution asks users to perform a routine maintenance while keeping ink tanks full.
- Clean out all the print head with the help of denatured alcohol solvent
- Now, put up two layers of paper towels in the extreme bottom of a dish to completely protect sensitive sprayer heads.
Put enough of solvent in the dish to cover the screen completely which the cartridges will stay while in use.
Take two small screws which will be used to hold white ceramic piece properly
- Make use of the ceramic piece to completely reveal the underside
- Now, gently move the head up and down to slosh solvent around it
- Work with the canned air with a plastic straw to easily blow up through all orifices
- Now, completely empty your dirty solvent from bowl to replace with paper towels and clean all of the solvent. Soak it for at-least 10 minutes and rinse it again with a clean solvent poured directly on all of the parts.
- Gently shake the solvent off the head and then, take it outside to spray properly with compressed air into all orifices. This should be done to completely clear out and help evaporate your remaining solvent. Apply a clean paper towel for 20 minutes and then, re-install the head as well as cartridges to print it like a new printer.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer WF 3620 Error Code 0xf1?
Call us at Epson Printer Support Number to fix your issues by our technicians promptly
We are available at Epson Support Number to connect to us immediately and get solutions by our technicians for Epson printer issues. Solutions are brought world-class and are matched according to the latest market standards. So, for any such query, do call us and get the problem solved.